This site is administered as a part of the Santa Rosa Police Department’s social media presence. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them here or on one of our other social media sites. A comment or posting on this site constitutes acceptance of the use terms indicated below.
This is an official webpage of the Santa Rosa Police Department in Santa Rosa, CA. This page was created to provide the public access to information about the Santa Rosa Police Department and a platform with which to interact with the Department. This page is monitored and managed by the personnel of the Santa Rosa Police Department. Before posting on this page, please review these terms.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need immediate police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, please call The Santa Rosa Police Department at (707) 528-5222, or dial 911 for emergencies.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
• “Friending” between Santa Rosa Police Department employees and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on this site are not to be considered the opinion of the Department or the City of Santa Rosa; nor does the Santa Rosa Police Department endorse any third-party comments on this page.
• The Santa Rosa Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Santa Rosa Police Department.
• The Santa Rosa Police Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the Department.
The Santa Rosa Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Santa Rosa Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including the following:
• Potentially libelous comments
• Obscene, racist, and/or derogatory comments about race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and religion
• Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
• Plagiarized material
• Private, personal information published without consent
• Comments totally unrelated to the topic of the forum
• Commercial promotions or spam
• Hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
• Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures
• Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems or employees